- CWA e-Newsletter: Mar. 6, 2014 March 6, 2014
- Building a Movement: Ethical Thursdays March 6, 2014
- Stand Up, Fight Back! March 6, 2014
- US Airways Flight Attendants Ratify Bargaining Agreement with APFA March 6, 2014
- Check it Out! March 6, 2014
- CWA e-Newsletter: Feb. 27, 2014 February 27, 2014
- SC Gov. Haley Tells Union Corporations To Go Elsewhere February 27, 2014
- Talking ‘Bout My Generation February 27, 2014
- German Union ver.di Leading Fight for Fairness for Amazon Warehouse Workers February 27, 2014
- Jackson Mayor Chokwe Lumumba Dies at 66 February 27, 2014
This is a reminder that we are having our monthly membership meeting Thursday, February 13th at 7:30pm.
Reminder: We are having our monthly meeting this Thursday, January 9th, at 7:30pm.
The CWA Local 6132 Christmas party will be held at the AFL-CIO building at 7:00pm on Friday, December 13th. All members and their families are welcome to attend. Please let your fellow members know and we will look forward to celebrating this holiday season with you.
Where and when:
AFL-CIO building located at 1106 Lavaca St. Ste. #200, Austin, TX 78701
Friday December 13th at 7:00pm
Our next general meeting will be on Thursday November 14th at 7:30pm.
The Communications Workers of America and Verizon Enterprise Delivery reached a tentative agreement on October 9th, 2013. Please click on the link to view the PDF of the agreement. Verizon Enterprise Delivery Tentative Agreement
Unfortunately, due to recent water damage, we are forced to cancel October’s membership meeting. We are currently working on repairing the damage and we expect to have this resolved before November’s meeting. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you.
Thursday, September 12th
Please be patient as we continue to update our website.
CWA Local 6132