District 6 has sent an announcement that Monday, February 8, 2016, the Company and the Union will begin negotiating the 2016 Contract for Mobility. We will update you as best we can and check the District 6 Website for any information pertaining to contract negotiations.
February 11 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- CWA e-Newsletter: Feb. 4, 2016 February 4, 2016CWA Town Hall Call Launches Nationwide Campaign to 'Take on Wall Street'; Senator Sanders Has Strong Showing in Iowa; Senator Sanders Pledges That, as President, He Will Refuse the Sign the TPP; Sanders Wows Iowa; On to New Hampshire; CWA in the Media; and more.
- CWA Town Hall Call Launches Nationwide Campaign to ‘Take on Wall Street’ February 4, 2016About 10,000 CWAers and allied partners joined CWA's telephone town hall call on Feb. 2, and listened as Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), former Labor Secretary Robert Reich and CWA President Chris Shelton talked about how activists can take on Wall Street and the "too big to fail" banks.
- Senator Sanders Has Strong Showing in Iowa February 4, 2016CWA President Chris Shelton issued this statement on the results of the Iowa Caucuses.
- Senator Sanders Pledges That as President, He Will Refuse to Sign the TPP February 4, 2016"As president, I will not sign this disastrous trade agreement if passed by Congress."
- Sanders Wows Iowa, On to New Hampshire February 4, 2016CWA activists are staffing phone banks, walking their precincts and doing what it takes to support Senator Bernie Sanders in his bid for the Democratic nomination for President.
- CWA in the Media February 4, 2016CWA President Chris Shelton talked with Fox Business host Neil Cavuto about the Sanders campaign.
- No Endorsement for Members of Congress Voting for Fast Track February 4, 2016Activists warned members of Congress that voting to "Fast Track" the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) would have consequences in election year 2016.
- Flight Attendants Push Legislation to Stop Human Trafficking February 4, 2016A months-long campaign by AFA-CWA has resulted in the introduction of federal legislation to fight human trafficking.
- New Study Predicts TPP Would Kill at Least 448,000 U.S. Jobs February 4, 2016Tufts University economists have confirmed what CWA and allies have been saying all along: The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) would destroy U.S. jobs and cut workers' wages.
- Movement Building Update February 4, 2016CWA members joined hundreds of other activists outside the state Capitol in Michigan to protest the lead-poisoned water.
- CWA e-Newsletter: Feb. 4, 2016 February 4, 2016