On Tuesday, March 24, 2020, the Communication Workers of America and AT&T signed an agreement that would increase the pay for those employees currently working during the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 pandemic. Below is copy of the signed agreement which is linked to a PDF of the same document.
ATT SW Contract Extension Documents
- Organizing Update October 21, 2021
- CWA President Chris Shelton: We Will Not Give Up October 21, 2021
- Convention Resolutions and Actions October 21, 2021
- More from the 78th CWA Convention October 21, 2021
- New York Attorney General Steps in to Protect CWA Healthcare Workers on Strike October 21, 2021
CWA District 6