On August 27, 2021, CWA President Chris Shelton sent an email to all CWA locals in response to AT&T wanting mandatory vaccinations for bargained-for employees by January 2022. From our understanding, the CWA encourages its members to take precautions, but does not believe in mandatory vaccinations. Click on the link below to be directed to the national website.
ATT SW Contract Extension Documents
- CWA Statement on House Passage of Build Back Better Act November 19, 2021
- CWA Applauds President Biden’s Executive Order Providing Additional Protections and Job Security for Workers Employed by Federal Contractors November 18, 2021
- Organizing Update November 18, 2021
- Bargaining Update November 18, 2021
- Worker Power Update November 18, 2021
CWA District 6